- One of Connex Solutions key differentiators is
our ability to develop realistic, tangible strategic
plans for Information Technology. We combine business
objectives with the capabilities of technology to
help our clients define their target end state in
terms of profitability, customers, and services.
Working with our clients, we define the current and target states, and then consider threats, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities. We invoke industry practices, like Systems Thinking and Root Cause Analysis, to fully explore all possibilities. Business objectives and customer focus are paramount throughout the strategic planning process.
- When organizations know what they want to achieve but are unsure of what steps they need to take, Connex Solutions helps to identify and rank opportunities based on value, urgency and governance. Client management teams participate in the ranking and develop a program of initiatives which meet the organization's objectives. Economic business cases are used to articulate the benefits and costs. Interdependencies are strongly considered. Performance management processes are designed to track progress.
- While clients often know what needs to be done, we can help build support and buy-in for initiatives by taking a business case approach and developing awareness. We establish a systematic process for identifying, developing, and delivering value. Combined with annual budgeting and strategic planning processes, focus on value helps keep Information Technology teams and initiatives closely aligned with the business and their customers.
Program Design & Implementation
- Connex will assist organizations to take a program
view of their activities, ensuring maximum value
is delivered, interdependencies are managed, people
are successfully prepared for change, risks are addressed
and minimized, and projects are well executed. Connex
will use effective methodologies and tools, combining
them with appropriate governance, in areas like security
and architecture, and effective communications with
Change leadership is an extremely important element of successful program management. We believe that all initiatives must prepare people and the organization for change. For success, new processes and technologies must meet the needs of the business and be readily accepted and adopted by people who use them. Working with our clients, we define processes that will effectively manage change.
- We have excellent experience on assessing organizational requirements and developing effective organization design recommendations. Our processes consider vision, culture, accountabilities, teamwork, needs, best practices, matrix and cross-functional relationships, and risks. Our goal is to leverage and develop the capabilities of people while deploying an effective organizational model for outstanding products and services.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Connex Solutions has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions. We offer our clients advice and recommendations on establishing teams and processes which will result in timely, high quality business practices both on a temporary and long-term basis. Industry practices and tools will be used during the analysis phase.