- Connex Solutions has extensive experience in defining, implementing and using performance management systems. We create methodologies to measure progress and success. We develop measures that consistently and accurately reflect the status of programs, projects, and change initiatives as well as operations.
- We offer our clients assessment services to determine strengths, vulnerabilities and opportunities in various aspects associated with processes and technologies. These services include post-project appraisals, organizational, governance and architectural assessments.
Governance Models and Frameworks
- Models and frameworks for governance is one of Connex Solutions core competencies. We offer our clients consulting advice in areas including audit, security policies, decision-making responsibilities, project management methodologies, accountabilities, and operational controls.
- Effective communications and project management practices are keys to any project's success. We ensure that project objectives are clearly defined and well understood throughout the project lifecycle. Also, using standard methodologies, we identify risks, mitigation plans, business cases, roles, responsibilities, accountabilities, requirements, interdependencies and measures of success for every project. A communication plan and buy-in from key stakeholders are fundamental to success of every project.
- Working with all stakeholders, we will use effective communications and training programs to prepare the organization and its people for change.